It's been awhile since my last update. Unfortunately some other courses of mine have taken up much of my time and I've had to put Eclipse on the backburner.
My previous bug still hasn't been reviewed it seems, so I'm still waiting on that and I hope I get some feedback soon.
In the meantime, I figured it didn't make alot of sense to end my semester with one bug completed a few weeks early, so I decided to take a look at Bug 235381 to see if there was any work I could do on that.
Although I didn't find a lot of time to look at it in-depth, I quickly noticed that the code for the "Parts" attribute seems quite a bit more complicated than the Delete button from the previous bug. The code to populate, modify and display this list spans across a bunch of files and it was hard to determine where exactly the problem was. While at first glance it simply seems like a UI refresh problem, it might actually be more complicated than that. I will go into further detail early next week and hopefully make some sort of progress on this.